Yes, that’s me Kelli Noel Crannell, with the flower in my hair.
For starters, I consider accessories to be the spice of life, like a cherry on top of your favorite sundae. It all began so innocently, wearing a flower in my hair to add a little bit of sass and style to my wardrobe and I admit, to stand out from the crowd and to be unique. It quickly became my signature piece and took on a life of its own. Soon family, friends, and industry professionals would comment if I was caught without it. Now, it’s just who I am.
Believe it or not, the flower also works in your favor. Throughout your wedding day when friends, family or guests are looking to someone for an answer, you’ll naturally point them in the direction of the girl with the flower in her hair . . . Yes, that would be me, your fabulous wedding orchestrator, ready to solve the problem or handle any request! Now, I have brides giving me flowers or headbands to wear in my hair as a gift because it reminds them of our time together during the planning process and makes them smile. Like I said . . . it’s taken on a life of its own and I totally embrace it.
However, there is more to me than just a flower . . .
- The 80’s band, Journey is my all time favorite. Don’t be surprised if during your reception you find me in the corner quietly dancing and singing to “Don’t Stop Believing”. No apologies here, I just can’t help myself. If you can’t have fun while you’re working then you aren’t doing what you love
- I am obsessed with all things pink, beautiful, girly or that sparkle and shine, which of course, includes that beautiful ring on your finger I will no doubt ask you about
- Leopard print defines my personality to a “T” and is a staple in my closet
- I will choose red wine in a fancy glass over beer in a frosty mug any day
- My first love is and always will be the ocean. Born and raised in Southern California it’s a given
- I believe in love at first hand shake because it happened to me. You can ask my husband and he is guaranteed to say the same. Perhaps that’s why we were married 4 months later and going strong years after
- My favorite emotion without a doubt is Love – this will be evident as you make your way down the aisle to the man of your dreams, when you have your first dance as husband and wife, and when you dance with your father for the final time before you begin your new life. Each of these moments are equally important, and you can be sure I’ll be crying right along with you while handing you a tissue, or two, or three. My job never gets old!
Okay, enough about me! I can’t wait to learn about you and the one that you love, hear your love story, and get a little glimpse into what has brought you to this pivotal moment in your life.