such as yourself, who have already planned their wedding and understand the importance of having an experienced and professional wedding coordinator, like us, by your side on the biggest day of your life to ensure all the little pieces of your day come together seamlessly and with ease.
We offer an all inclusive Month (Day-of) Wedding Coordination package that we refer to as Month of Wedding Orchestration and here’s our philosophy behind it . . . Just as the conductor of an orchestra has their baton and is responsible for directing incredibly talented musicians to produce a beautiful symphony, the same should apply to your wedding day. You’ve spent months perhaps years planning your wedding day down to the finest detail. You’ve hired the best vendors in their field for your cake, photography, food, music, flowers, the list could go on and on. You and your invited guests are anticipating the sights and sounds, tastes and incredibly thought out details of an event to remember yet, who’ll ensure everyone’s role is played to perfection and their timing is precise, and all your wedding day details are executed with precision and expertise? Your mother, Maid of Honor and your favorite Aunt won’t have time for the wedding frenzy that ensues in the hours and minutes leading up to the big moment, because they’ll be focused on you and the excitement of your big day. That’s the way it should be! However, this is where Kelli Noel Weddings shines and our passion truly shows.
Kelli Noel Weddings will handle all the details big and small, questions, logistics and the incredible compilation of vendors while you focus on the most important detail of the day . . . getting married!
Our All Inclusive Month (Day-of) Wedding Orchestration includes all the following, and much, much more.
Call or contact us at 303.254.2410 to find out how we will orchestrate YOUR perfect day!
Listed below is a sampling of what our Orchestration consists of:
I’ll be available to you on an unlimited basis by phone or email to answer questions and help guide you through the planning process
- We’ll refer you to wedding vendors still needed
- We’ll have Two Pre-wedding meetings with the first to occur 4-6 weeks out where we’ll discuss all contracted vendors, begin creating timelines, advise on wedding etiquette, and create overall guest experience and flow of events
- We’ll accompany you during your 30-day venue walk-throughto review logistics, set up, flow, details and timeline with your venue coordinator ensuring no detail is overlooked
- We’ll assist you with detailed room diagrams for both ceremony and reception sites
- We’ll assist you in wrapping up all those loose ends with our final detail meeting, 1 week before your big day
- We provide 2-hours of professional direction and assistance during your ceremony rehearsal where we’ll work hand in hand with your officiant to choreograph your ceremony timing, processional, recessional and wedding party musical cues
- And finally, when your wedding day arrives we’re by your side, every step of the way “literally” with a full 10 hours of coverage to be the orchestrator of YOUR wedding day from beginning to end
Kelli Noel Weddings will be your personal liaison, confidant, friend, nerve soother, lipstick holder and all around go-to girl for the wedding of your dreams! Investment for your Month-of Wedding Orchestration begins at only $1,400.00.
We can’t wait to hear your love story! Call or contact us today at 303.254.2410 to secure your 2013/2014 date on our calendar and we’ll be happy to schedule your convenient, complimentary consultation.
Definition of ORCHESTRATION
2 : harmonious organization <develop a world community through orchestration of cultural diversities — L. K. Frank>
3 : orchestration – an arrangement of events that attempts to achieve a maximum effect